To access and manage an existing event select the event from your dashboard or from the Events screen on the Organization tab within an organization. Selecting an event will direct you to the event's admin.
The event admin is where you manage an event's details, registration, scheduling, event website, messaging, surveys, and mobile app. You can access each of these areas by selecting the corresponding tab on the sidebar.
Find the following information in each of the aforementioned event admin areas:
- On the Event tab you can manage all event details as well as set up and manage event sponsor profiles and automations, access data collectors, create calendar files, and export event data.
- The Website tab is where you build and configure your event website.
- On the Registration tab you can manage registered attendees, event passes, pricing groups, registration forms, billing information, and payout.
- Manage all information related to scheduling on the Scheduling tab, including rooms, sessions, and speakers.
- If your event uses a mobile app you can manage mobile content on the Mobile App tab.
- Manage the layout of all emails and send both single emails and email blasts from the Messaging tab.
- On the Surveys tab you can create general and session surveys.