Here's how to set up an online webinar series in 9 steps:
1. Create an online event
When configuring a new event, select Online Event from the Event Type dropdown. This step is important—the event type cannot be adjusted after the event is created.
2. Add presenters and sessions to your event schedule
3. Add livestream/webinar video URL to your sessions
After you’ve created an online event you’ll need to add the URL of your livestream, webinar, or virtual meeting solution. Attendease supports Zoom, Adobe Connect, Youtube, Vimeo, and more.
4. Slot your Sessions in their respective time slots using the Session Slotter
5. Add the Session Schedule or the Advanced Session Schedule Block to your website
6. Configure your chosen Session Schedule block to display the Watch Now button for your web or video conference
- For the Session Schedule Block, make sure to enabled the relevant Watch Now details under "Display Options"
- For the Advanced Session Schedule Block, make sure to enabled the relevant Video checkboxes under "Display Options"
7. Configure registration options and confirmations
To provide your audience with a quick and easy way to attend the online event you’ll want to send them a Quick Login link. This will provide instant access to anyone who has registered.
The Quick Login link can be configured to take the user to your website’s homepage or to their account screen. In this example, the video content will be presented on the homepage* so you’ll want to visit the Registration Options screen and ensure the Quick Login option to take attendees to their account screen is not checked.
*Video content can also be associated with a session.
Next you’ll want to add a Quick Login link to confirmation email. Visit the Registration Confirmations screen and under Confirmation Email select the Attendease Placeholders icon and add the Attendee Quick Login URL.
8. Publish the event
After you’ve completed the set up described in the above steps you’ll need to finalize your registration experience and event website. Upon completion, you’re ready to publish your event website. From the Event Website dropdown in the event dashboard navigation, select “Publish”. Your website and registration will be live and video content will become available at the start time of each session.
9. After the webinar is over, export attendance metrics
After your online event has concluded you can export your attendance metrics. Navigate to the Event tab, then to Exports. From here you can generate an Attendee List export that includes the full schedule for all matching attendees. This report will allow you to measure your attendance. Simply look in the “checked-in” column in your export for each session to see which attendees have checked in and when.