Sometimes you need to host an image or PDF for your audience to download. Follow these steps to set this up.
1. Go to the Scheduling tab, then the Sessions menu item.
2. Add a placeholder session.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the session profile to Session Materials.
4. Upload the PDF and copy the resulting URL. This is a link to your uploaded PDF. You can now delete the session profile if you wish.
5. Go to the website page you wish to add the PDF to.
6. You can now use a text block for example, add some text "Download a PDF" (for example) and use the link tool in the menu and add the link to the PDF you created. Or you can use another block that has a built in link like the Single Button block.
When a user clicks on the link to the PDF it will open in a new tab in their browser or automatically download depending on the settings of their browser.